Owl Keychain??

Aug 2, 2006
So now that I am wanting the owl keychain for my carly, of course you can't order them through JAX anymore, and my outlet had them a long time ago.. I am wondering other than ebay, does anyone have an idea of where I can get one, or have you seen them around at your outlets lately? TIA :tup:

oh man!!! it kills me that everyone is so close to those little owls!!! :wtf: And Vegas is the outlets that are 2 hours from me.. I was just there the other day, but no owls.. but I did only get to the south strip outlets. And I hadn't even bought my Carly yet. :sad:

oh man!!! it kills me that everyone is so close to those little owls!!! :wtf: And Vegas is the outlets that are 2 hours from me.. I was just there the other day, but no owls.. but I did only get to the south strip outlets. And I hadn't even bought my Carly yet. :sad:

Did you ask them?? They were pulling out stuff from the back for me like crazy when I was there and even found the charm letters "K", "B", "R" and "A" that weren't out in the store. I was thrilled.

Did you ask them?? They were pulling out stuff from the back for me like crazy when I was there and even found the charm letters "K", "B", "R" and "A" that weren't out in the store. I was thrilled.

No, I would have but I didn't know I wanted it yet :P I didn't have my Carly so I wasn't looking for the owl.. I just know I looked at all the ones that were out and they didn't have it.. maybe if I get back there anytime soon they will still have them. A girl can hope! :girlsigh: