(my) next big thing

Nov 20, 2007
I'm looking to buy a new bag for myself to celebrate getting a new job!!

I've just gotten over the Balenciaga / LV craze, and I'm looking for something a little less known, so that I won't be wearing the exact same bag as every other woman walking down the street. that being said, i love the distressed and/or slouchy look. I was thinking maybe the Rebecca Minkoff MA bag (not so well known in Canada) but does anyone else have any opinions?

thanks!

I vote for a Belen Echandia or a Botkier...both companies make amazing bags and have a number of slouchy styles that you're looking for. Congrats on te new job! What will you be doing?

I just returned my RM MAB because it was huge!! It looked like I was carrying my gym bag:wtf: I considered a MAM, but I prefer a shoulder bag. I think I'll look at the Boktier Sasha Duffle.

I vote for a Belen Echandia or a Botkier...both companies make amazing bags and have a number of slouchy styles that you're looking for. Congrats on te new job! What will you be doing?

Thanks!! I got a job at an accounting firm. :tup: Working late hours, here I come! (So obviously I need a nice, smooshy leather bag to sleep on...) :P

I really do like the Botkier Sasha Duffle! I'm kind of torn between the two now... (other being the RM) risingsun, do you mind me asking how tall you are? i'm pretty short so if it was massive on you it'll probably be on me too..

I just returned my RM MAB because it was huge!! It looked like I was carrying my gym bag:wtf: I considered a MAM, but I prefer a shoulder bag. I think I'll look at the Boktier Sasha Duffle.
I just returned mine too! I love the mini, but the regular MA felt a lot bigger. Plus, I wasn't crazy about the eggplant color. I'm 5'4" by the way.