I want a BIG black lambskin flap bag with GH - how exactly do I tell my SA?

coco-nut

Addicted to H
O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
Long-time Chanel lover, first-time subforum poster here!

Next month is my birthday, and I want to use my N-M double points day well! I've always wanted a really big, black, lambskin Chanel flap bag (maybe with some double CCs around the clasp? :tup:) with a long, doubled gold chain with black leather lambskin going through it.

Does that sound classic enough? I don't have a photo of what I want - maybe someone here does? But how do I communicate this to my SA so she can get in in the store in time for my b'day? Is this kind of bag still around? Is there a model name or number I can cite.

All help appreciated!

Tell your SA you want a black lambskin jumbo with gold hardware. It's the most basic, classic of Chanel bags, she'll know! I've heard conflicting reports about Chanel phasing out lambskin, so I hope there are still some floating around. Good luck!

look in the Reference Library for Classic Flap. It's definitely available and she'll definitely know what to show you.
Lambskin is plentiful in my are BTW, haven't heard anything like that{?} I can't even imagine. . .

look in the Reference Library for Classic Flap. It's definitely available and she'll definitely know what to show you.
Lambskin is plentiful in my are BTW, haven't heard anything like that{?} I can't even imagine. . .

Swanky, I know, it seems crazy! But a couple of PF'ers have called Chanel 800 and confirmed this as well as confirmed it through their SAs! It seems blasphemous, and I still hope it's erroneous. My SA didn't seem to know anything about it, himself... :confused1:

Even if the lambskin jumbo classic flap only comes with silver hardware then you could look at the caviar leather which I know comes with gold hardware.