Ahh! What to do??

missmandajo

Nov 15, 2007
Ok, I hope this isnt horribly confusing.
My fiance bought me the large chelsea optic hobo turnlock closure for my birthday. I love it. However, I found the exact same print and color (camel/khaki/silver) on ebay in a shape that I like better... the hobo thats a half-moon shape that zips. So, I bought that off of ebay and I am taking the turnlock bag back today.
HOWEVER, I called Coach and the SA was talking to me and said that the turnlock hobo's are now 25% off (and I have an additional $20 store credit). The turnlock bag they have in store is CHOCOLATE (and the one coming from ebay is camel/khaki/silver). I love the optic print, and I would love to have both in different colors. So my question is, should I exchange the bag so I have the optic chocolate turnlock AND a khaki/camel hobo... or should I just forget about it and keep the hobo alone? I would be buying myself the chocolate turnlock and he would be buying me the hobo... if that makes sense!

Hmmm... I would see how you like the one from ebay first... Then, If you totally love it.. get both bags! But, you might find you want a little bit more of a variety...:upsidedown: