Who bought a new MJ from the Nordstroms Sale

Melly what Nordies is this bag coming from? I FINALLY got my teal ZC last night from the Seattle Nordies, but let me tell you I am never using that SA Jessica again. I should have waited and used Caitlin like you mentioned.

Oh muggles that's awful. I am so sorry that happened to you. What did you order?

My "Easy" still hasn't arrived. I am having the same issue - the SA that did the purchase has yet to call me back and is never there when I call. :cursing: I want to just call Nordstrom Bank and cancel my order. I don't know if it's possible, but I don't even want it anymore. I'd rather get a ZC from Shopbop (if they are still available)

I am NOT happy. :mad: The bag they assured me would be shipped out last Wednesday (to arrive today) is not here. I called to check on it and was informed that it has not been shipped. WTF?! They promised to overnight it to me no charge but I still find that unacceptable.

Sorry I just needed to vent.

Oh no Melly, that's awful! Nordstrom usually has such good service and it seems that the usual service was not happening during this sale. I wish they would prepare their employees for the crazy sales instead of making the customers deal with the consequences.

I finally got my Bordeaux Blake - I haven't opened the box yet LOL I will today - I can't wait!!!! I'm totally binging out on MJ lately.

I decided I wanted the Chic in Grey last night - and saw that Barneys had it for much cheaper than eluxury - so I ordered it - at least I can return it if I'm not in love with it in person - do you wear this on your shoulder or as a cross-body bag LOL - thanks
and btw ****still dreaming about Thundercloud's ZC's***** lol

I finally got my Bordeaux Blake - I haven't opened the box yet LOL I will today - I can't wait!!!! I'm totally binging out on MJ lately.

I decided I wanted the Chic in Grey last night - and saw that Barneys had it for much cheaper than eluxury - so I ordered it - at least I can return it if I'm not in love with it in person - do you wear this on your shoulder or as a cross-body bag LOL - thanks
and btw ****still dreaming about Thundercloud's ZC's***** lol

The Barneys desc says crossbody but I'd be very interested to know if it's really wearable that way?? I've been looking for good cross body, though this may be small.......

I saw the Chic at Nordstroms this weekend, and it seemed pretty small - I didn't try it on, so I don't know how it would look on your shoulder vs cross body, but the bag itself almost seemed almost more the size of an evening bag (turned sideways) than an everyday bag.

i bought this wallet.
_5436199.jpg

I'm beginning to think that Nordstrom is half the battle, and the more annoying and bigger battle is DHL!!! They did not leave a SINGLE tag on my door saying they tried to deliver it and it's been sitting at the DHL place for the past three days. So first Nordstrom shipped the bag late, and now I can't track it down through DHL. I gave them my work address so they will drop it off here on Monday. (Even though our receptionist will kill me - they are soooo uptight about personal packages being delivered around the holidays) :shrugs:

Well I never got my package from Nordstrom, even though DHL delivered it someone swiped it from my porch!! The lady in Sacramento could not find another black venetia, so I gave up. I will just look at all your great bags and drool!!:sad::sad::sad: