Chloe Boutiques 50% off?

Not the same bag, also I can't comment on the size difference? NM has this purse but they are so bad about listing dimensions. Doesn't NP have this bag as well?

Mona, I don't think they are the same. The bowler in pics I posted has a band around the bottom. I saw that picture you linked to earlier today and I too wondered, but decided they weren't the same.

Susie, is this bay the same as the one you're thinking about? or larger?

Mona2: I don't know anything about the sizes or prices, sorry. I asked but they were busy and eventually told me I should come by. LOL
That's why they sent me the pics, but NO prices. I was told 1/2 off though, so if you know the retail, should be half of that. PM me if you need more. The forum kept stalling for me. Sorry it took so long to respond.

I stopped by the Chloe boutique at UES NYC yesterday afternoon. Lots of bags and wallets are 50% off.:yahoo:
I was looking for a metalic small paddington satchel. Too bad it was not on sale, so I ended up with a red large paddy. 1800 to $900. I did have concerns with the red color matching with my outfits, but it's just too gorgeous!:love:
They also have it in sand, black and brown. Threre is a medium paddy in black. Paddy satchel capsules are down to $990, brown, black, sand. Some bays are on sale too. But I was there right before the store was closed, so no time to check those. I was told all the wallets and lots of shoes were on sale too.
But I am not going to go back because I will definitely end up with much more stuff if I do. But definitely check it out. It seems like a great sale.
BTW, they do accept phone orders. call 212-717-8220. The SA who helped me seemed not very knowledgeable, so I will not recommend him here.

Thanks for the tip! Did you get the bowler paddy? Post pics if you can! We love to live vicariously through each other!!

chloeboutique3.jpg

OMG!!!!! IS THAT THE REGULAR QUILTED BAY IN THE SECOND ROW:nuts:?
That patent one(bay) doesn't look so bad in the pics...
I may have to take a trip to SCP:girlsigh:!

Your purse is really really great. You did good. Hearty congratulations. I truly love the shape of your bag.:heart: AND THE COLOR!

color_wind - I was really hoping that third one was NOT on sale - LOL! When I called the store after you posted the number the first time , an SA pretty much made it clear that only the east west Paddy capsules were on sale and none of the others like the domed patent satchel. I have been lusting after it for quite some time and would have to chose between it and the black Heloise from Bluefly that is sitting in my closet. Actually i want both. Oh these holiday sales are TORTURE!!!:cursing: I guess I will call the boutique again just to make sure. SIGH!

color_wind - I was really hoping that third one was NOT on sale - LOL! When I called the store after you posted the number the first time , an SA pretty much made it clear that only the east west Paddy capsules were on sale and none of the others like the domed patent satchel. I have been lusting after it for quite some time and would have to chose between it and the black Heloise from Bluefly that is sitting in my closet. Actually i want both. Oh these holiday sales are TORTURE!!!:cursing: I guess I will call the boutique again just to make sure. SIGH!

Hey sista??????? WTF why are you posting at 3:17 AM. Go to bed!:heart: (from the practical sister~yea right~):love: