Is the diamond stitch handbag still available in boutiques?TIA!

Nordstrom carries the large size in black and I think white too. Call my s/a Danny McGinley, 206-628-1443. If you get his voicemail the main store number is 206-628-2111... ask the operator for the Chanel handbag boutique.

The large DS tote is $1995 and it's really not a huge bag at all. I have it in black and love it! If Danny doesn't have any in his store he can check the system and get one from another Nordstrom store.

Nordstrom carries the large size in black and I think white too. Call my s/a Danny McGinley, 206-628-1443. If you get his voicemail the main store number is 206-628-2111... ask the operator for the Chanel handbag boutique.

The large DS tote is $1995 and it's really not a huge bag at all. I have it in black and love it! If Danny doesn't have any in his store he can check the system and get one from another Nordstrom store.

Roey,

Thank you so much. I will call him. Just to be sure, is it this one http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=310004488789&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=021? Did I do that right?
I am also wondering if I should just buy this one on ebay.

It's the square Diamond Stitch tote. The ebay bag is called the Ultimate Soft. Check out our Reference Library in the Chanel Shopping forum under the thread "Post pictures of your Diamond Stitch!" to be sure we are talking about the same bag.

It's the square Diamond Stitch tote. The ebay bag is called the Ultimate Soft. Check out our Reference Library in the Chanel Shopping forum under the thread "Post pictures of your Diamond Stitch!" to be sure we are talking about the same bag.

It is the ultimate soft I am looking for. I was confused because on ebay they called it the diamond stitch. Do you know if the ultimate soft is still available?
Thanks.

It is the ultimate soft I am looking for. I was confused because on ebay they called it the diamond stitch. Do you know if the ultimate soft is still available?
Thanks.

I've seen that medium bag in Saks, Neiman's AND Chanel Boutiques. It's the large black one that can't be ordered anymore...at least through Saks. Call around, you should find it. The Saks in Tampa has one for sure. Ask for Lisa...she's my SA! (813) 371-5100.

Retail is $1495 or $1595 for that bag? The large one went for $1795

I've seen that medium bag in Saks, Neiman's AND Chanel Boutiques. It's the large black one that can't be ordered anymore...at least through Saks. Call around, you should find it. The Saks in Tampa has one for sure. Ask for Lisa...she's my SA! (813) 371-5100.

Retail is $1495 or $1595 for that bag? The large one went for $1795

Thank you. I love this message board. Everyone is so helpful and nice!