Question for pochette lovers - help me choose a pochette!

Which pochette should I get?

• Pochette Accessories in Damier

• Mini Pochette Accessories in Damier

• Pochette Accessories in Mono

• Mini Pochette Accessories in Mono/Mono Trunks&Bags

• Something else entirely

Results are only viewable after voting.

sarahsar

O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
I had decided that I definitely want to get a pochette, but I am getting a little caught up in all the options. I want a pochette to use inside my Damier Speedy 30 to help organize all the little things in my purse, but I also like the idea of being able to carry a pochette as a little purse, maybe with an extender or even a longer strap, on occasions where I don't need as much stuff. But I can't decide what size would be best.

To complicate things, I think that I might be getting a Mirage Speedy in noir for Christmas (I posted about this before - I hinted a lot to my DH, and then saw a big box from LV that I don't think I was supposed to see!) Presuming I do, that makes picking the color tough, too, because I would like to be able to use the pochette in both Speedies if possible, and I'm not looking to get _two_ pochettes quite yet. So I'm not sure how important it is if the patterns match.

And finally, I like the idea of the Damier Trunks&Bags, but I'm not sure when that will be available, and I want to get something next week when I will be able to go to a boutique.

Pochette in Damier! It's the one that I want. :smile: You can eventually get a long strap for it and wear it crossbody style sometimes too. There are a couple of pictures with tpfers wearing their pochettes that way and it is so cute!

i have have the mini pochette in azur and the trucks and bags mini, i love both of them for organizing the small things in my bags. i am not too worried about my things "matching" but if that concerns you make the mono t&B would be better since its at least brown.

On the other hand, i think you will want a full size pochette if you think you want to carry it alone sometimes, in that case my vote is for the azur pochette, I LOVE mine!

What about an Epi pochette in a contrasting color, such as red? The red pochette will contrast nicely with both the Damier and Monogram canvas, plus it looks great on it's own.

As for a pochette as little evening bag I would go for one of the special editions like Cherry Blossom or Panda if you like that comic / playful style. If you like something classic I would go for Mono.

You guys are giving me a lot to think about. I had been leaning towards damier, but I may be getting swayed to mono. And I like the idea of epi in red. It definitely would go with both bags. But I have found I don't carry a red purse by itself much . . . I have one I don't get enough use out of, so I'm not sure I should get another.

I'm glad to hear people seem to be okay with using a mono pochette with a damier bag. That gives me more choices . . . hmmm, maybe a mono now in the larger size and the damier T&B mini down the road if it ever comes out?