Any 2.55 reissue sz 227 seen at Saks?

Nov 12, 2006
I am planning on getting a 2.55 reissue sz 227 for christmas... I thought i found one... but it turned out that it is not an original 2.55 reissue.

Since the saks EGC event is approaching and I have a giftcard from saks as well... could the fellow TPF'ers let me know if anyone has seen a reissue in their local saks store or knows any leads on one?

I'd really appreciate your help! TIA :heart::yes:

:yahoo: I have been calling around this morning... Everyone is telling me there is no way i can find an original reissue...However, I found one... I haven't seen it yet... but i was told its a dark white original reissue... with 2.55 stamped on the flap...:yahoo:I am so excited right now and can't wait to check it out IRL... I am going to the store right now and will update you guys later...:wlae:

Sina - yes, it says '2005' on it...

I just went to check it out...
its the dark white color with 2.55 2005 stamped on the flap... I am so happy... and i got it with a good price too... i think its 226 sz... its bigger than the classic m/l, but little bit smaller than the jumbo...

oh wow your so lucky! ive been looking for that bag forever now!
how much did u get it for if you dont mind me asking? and is the white the greyish white? or creamy white?
thanks!