Shopping in HK

aww, kopibaby, the pouch is adorable!! I didn't see that size at the NYC boutique the other day, I too am looking for a small pouch for my campana...

armcandyaddict, ms piggy, Mystiletto, Mid-

thanks for the kind words! all of you are sooo sweet! i am loving it so much and the leather is really getting softer the more you use it.

the size is really good to be used inside our bags - for keeping those little things together. i dont use cosmetics so i used it to keep my stuff that used to get lost at the bottom of the bag. :smile:

more pics coming up sooooon!!

congratulations on your purchase in HK.. :tup:
i live here and cannot save much $$, must resist since sales start this week..
i'll try to check with BV store and let u gals know when the sale begins..last time my friend bought a large black tote for around $1900, a good deal after 30% off..

Thanks, Kopibaby. I just can't wait, 5 more days to go. I almost never go to the Kowloon side whenever I visit. But it sounds like I need to head down to Harbour city (?) this time. It's right by the star ferry, right?

sorry - i have been soooo bad at sharing my loot from hk...

work has been insane and i was involved in two close frens' weddings recently....and mummy's sick....:sad:

anyways, here are the sunnies! i have not actually worn them outdoors yet but i defnitely will soooon!! :wlae:

Attachments

• Copy of DSCF2684.jpg
    Copy of DSCF2684.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 55
  • Copy of DSCF2687.jpg
    Copy of DSCF2687.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 88
kopibaby, hope your mom would feel better very soon. On a cheerier note, your sunnies are fabulous! And you rock! Are they black or brown? If you don't mind sharing, what's the price like?