Legacy Thompson Top Handle

How difficult would it be to maintain in white? Would it be easier because the leather is pebbled? I hate to spend this much and have it get dirty way too fast. I love the parchment, but think Ink would be wiser.
Any thoughts?

Amy7572 that would be awesome if you'd post pictures. I need to decide quick before the pce ends. Thanks so much!!!!
I am also wondering if you could share what it is about this particular handbag that makes it worth the price to you. TIA!!!!!

Amy7572 that would be awesome if you'd post pictures. I need to decide quick before the pce ends. Thanks so much!!!!
I am also wondering if you could share what it is about this particular handbag that makes it worth the price to you. TIA!!!!!

Here' the pics I promised- Well all handbags probably are not worth the price we pay for them(LOL)-But this one offers a little different look than most of Coach handbags-I love the classic and timeless style of this bag-the beautiful detailing-yummy legacy lining-how lightweight this bag is compared to my other legacy bags-the awesome hangtag-I think this is probably the most gorgeous handbag I own-I think when I break down and use this I will feel like a million bucks-This is my mom's fav of all the handbags I own! Did I mention the awesome hangtag?(LOL) Hope this helps!

Attachments

• 12-04-07_1350.jpg
    12-04-07_1350.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 148
  • 12-04-07_1353.jpg
    12-04-07_1353.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 123
  • 12-04-07_1404.jpg
    12-04-07_1404.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 102
  • 12-04-07_1405.jpg
    12-04-07_1405.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 101
  • 12-04-07_1406.jpg
    12-04-07_1406.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 107
Here's a few more pics-Sorry they are not very clear!

Attachments

• 12-04-07_1412.jpg
    12-04-07_1412.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 85
  • 12-04-07_1415.jpg
    12-04-07_1415.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 72
  • 12-04-07_1414.jpg
    12-04-07_1414.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 93
Amy- thanks so much for posting pictures!!! It is soooo gorgeous!!!!!! I appreciate your explaining why it is so worth it to you. I realize we are all different as to what makes something special and worth it to us, but since you actually own it, I really wanted your opinion. Thanks! I just ordered the Leigh sight unseen, and that would be the case if I order the Thompson top handle. It is just sooo very difficult to buy a handbag without trying it on. I detest it. Thanks for your help. My Leigh will be here on Thurs. day and then it is decision time!

Gosh I love your handbag and I love that it is light too!!!!!! It's just lovely!

Sorry- I forgot to ask if the top part where it is framed it really hard. In the picture where you are holding the bag open to show the inside- it doesn't look too terrible stiff. I would like it if the frame wasn't so rock hard. Thanks again!

Here' the pics I promised- Well all handbags probably are not worth the price we pay for them(LOL)-But this one offers a little different look than most of Coach handbags-I love the classic and timeless style of this bag-the beautiful detailing-yummy legacy lining-how lightweight this bag is compared to my other legacy bags-the awesome hangtag-I think this is probably the most gorgeous handbag I own-I think when I break down and use this I will feel like a million bucks-This is my mom's fav of all the handbags I own! Did I mention the awesome hangtag?(LOL) Hope this helps!
I absolutely luv this bag...I think I will get it in Ink with my coupon. I won't feel as bad. Does it work on your shoulder????