Need Help to Identify 2 Vintage Hermes Bags

Hummingbird

H'Bird
O.G.
Jun 8, 2007
Hi All - I need help to identify these two vintage Hermes handbags.

Please - what is the name, leather and color for each?
Both have detachable shoulder straps. They are I in a circle and F in a circle.

Thanks so much!

FIRST VINTAGE BAG

attachment.php

attachment.php

SECOND VINTAGE BAG

attachment.php

Attachments

• JK2VINT 006TRIM%20.JPG
    JK2VINT 006TRIM%20.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 4,353
  • JK2VINT 021TRIM%20.JPG
    JK2VINT 021TRIM%20.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 2,159
  • JK2VINT 036TRIM%20.JPG
    JK2VINT 036TRIM%20.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 1,151
is this BARENIA???? any blindstamp we could see? Nice leather!!
attachment.php

I'll look in my japanese supercatalogue and see if i can find anything similar. lots of vintage styles in there.

I'm looking at the first bag and hyperventilating. I love it. Soooo much. Totally love it. Can't catch my breath here. Cool bags, H'bird.

I own the second one same leather color rouge h right, box. I'm not at home but 'envelope' sticks in my head. I might not have the proper name for it. Is the button wood?

is this BARENIA???? any blindstamp we could see? Nice leather!!
attachment.php

I'll look in my japanese supercatalogue and see if i can find anything similar. lots of vintage styles in there.

I don't know what leather it is. I didn't think it is box, and am confused by it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• JK2VINT 005TRIM%20.JPG
    JK2VINT 005TRIM%20.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 1,049
  • JK2VINT 019%25.JPG
    JK2VINT 019%25.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 1,058
with the nude blindstamp i thought maybe that WAS barenia...but up close ...I dunno...
oh. well looking again it's not really nude is it? it's kind of dark but worn down maybe?

I own the second one same leather color rouge h right, box. I'm not at home but 'envelope' sticks in my head. I might not have the proper name for it. Is the button wood?
Mine is wood, and looks like wood from memory varnished. It is not stained red. I am not with the bag to see if at one time it had leather on it, but I don't think so. I am not a leather expert but I'm betting box.

The red one is a gorgeous Christine....I'd guess in box....rouge vif? Rouge H? It looks a lot like my rouge vif box wallet.

I don't know the other one, but both are beautiful bags, hummingbird!

The red one is a gorgeous Christine....I'd guess in box....rouge vif? Rouge H? It looks a lot like my rouge vif box wallet.

I don't know the other one, but both are beautiful bags, hummingbird!

Thank you, Katel! Do you know if they still make the Christine, or is it only in vintage now?

GGA - I almost feinted when my friend took her *old bags* out of the boxes!!!!!!!!