Just bought the most amazing dress...

I didn't know Hollywould made dresses. Hmm..what kind of a look are you going for? Are you looking to buy a new pair of CLs or do you want to wear something you already have?

I'm thinking strappy too. If you're looking at an older season CL that is strappy I would say the activas or for older season mules, the sabotage. If you're considering the newer stuff than the Joli Noeud would be my choice. I like the playfulness of the mule with the dress, but I prefer strappy.

I love the dress and what a deal! I think something like the first one, that is a great shoe and you could get a lot of use from it. I would not do anything heavy with that dress. Let us know! Don't you just love having an excuse to but a new pair??

They are all pretty shoes!

Thanks everyone. I love love love the dress! I think it could totally be dressed up (with hair swept up and a diamond bangle) or dressed down with a cute pair of sandals, ya know.

So, I think I'm going with the first CL in those links...I had preordered them anyway. You gals are right, they could be very versatile. And yes, I needed an excuse to buy another pair of CLs....NOT! LMBO!

Once I get them and the dress, and get my haircut (it's almost down to my waist right now b/c I haven't gone to the hairdresser since June...lol!), I'll take a complete modeling shot for you all. lol

Can't wait to see the pictures! The dress is really gorgeous, I love it! You're going to look amazing! :tup:

I think it's time for me to get my butt over to Saks and find a dress to go with my tweed CL Lady Gres. :biggrin:

I'm thinking strappy too. If you're looking at an older season CL that is strappy I would say the activas or for older season mules, the sabotage. If you're considering the newer stuff than the Joli Noeud would be my choice. I like the playfulness of the mule with the dress, but I prefer strappy.
Those are what I was thinking of too!!!
If the Joli Noeud came in teal that would look pretty, but those are my pick of the new ones too!

Once I get them and the dress, and get my haircut (it's almost down to my waist right now b/c I haven't gone to the hairdresser since June...lol!), I'll take a complete modeling shot for you all. lol
Cant wait!
I love the dress!