Tutti 25% Off at Macy's!

caylismom750

Jul 27, 2007
If this hasn't been posted yet, all Tutti patterned bags are on sale at Macy's. They are not only 25% off, but if you still have your friends and family discount, you can get an extra 20% off! I just picked up a Scuola, Buon Viaggio & Stellina, all for under $300! They have a lot of Dolci, Bambione, Stellina, Buon Viaggio, Giocco & a few Campeggio, Aventura, Zucca & Ciao Ciao.

They just went on sale today.

oh my gosh! i have been waiting for this. this is bad for my wallet. i just got my adios star bv and gioco from the outlet today.... what to do? what to do? should i go check? arhhhh....:sweatdrop:

If this hasn't been posted yet, all Tutti patterned bags are on sale at Macy's. They are not only 25% off, but if you still have your friends and family discount, you can get an extra 20% off! I just picked up a Scuola, Buon Viaggio & Stellina, all for under $300! They have a lot of Dolci, Bambione, Stellina, Buon Viaggio, Giocco & a few Campeggio, Aventura, Zucca & Ciao Ciao.

i went to 2 macy's. sf stonestown has 1 ciao ciao, 1 bambino and 2 avventura. serramento has no tutti left. :sad:

oh my gosh! i have been waiting for this. this is bad for my wallet. i just got my adios star bv and gioco from the outlet today.... what to do? what to do? should i go check? arhhhh....:sweatdrop:

Good thing I got all my Tutti things already! It would be hard to find the perfect tuttis! My tutti collection stands at a BV, Ciao Ciao, Gioco!, Dolce, Porto, Nuvola, and Campeggio.

I went yesterday, figuring that everything would be gone if they'd been on sale for a couple of days, but none of them were on sale yet. The SA told me that if they're on sale at one store they'll be on sale at all of the stores. Gah, misinformation makes me mad!!

it is on sale. i went to 2 macy's.

I went yesterday, figuring that everything would be gone if they'd been on sale for a couple of days, but none of them were on sale yet. The SA told me that if they're on sale at one store they'll be on sale at all of the stores. Gah, misinformation makes me mad!!