Authenticate This! Balenciaga!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is not part of the balenciaga line as we know of normally. hard to explain but when i get to hong kong last year, i have a bunch of these balenciaga stores that sold leather bags and other leather items with the double B's like yours. all the leather items were fairy low priced.

Thanks for that. I hate these fakes. Tossing it to the back of my closet. I guess I will have to wait till I visit Paris next month to get my mitts on some originals! Ooh...can't wait!

give them some more time to reply. hopefully they will. someone have mention before that some sellers would post the auction for the item and once it sells then they order the product. meaning they don't have the product in stock. don't know if this is the case for that seller.

You were right: they confirmed that the pictures are real.
I saw their auctions and there are tons of different items (not only bags, also shoes and clothing) from different brands (chloè, marc jacobs, stella mc cartney, balenciaga....) so this is good in my opinion. Fake sellers usually sell tons of bags of the same brand (or maybe two): it's harder to get fake bags+shoes+clothes...I hope it makes sense.
Anyway... I think I'll try. Thank you! :flowers:

I saw their auctions and there are tons of different items (not only bags, also shoes and clothing) from different brands (chloè, marc jacobs, stella mc cartney, balenciaga....) so this is good in my opinion. Fake sellers usually sell tons of bags of the same brand (or maybe two): it's harder to get fake bags+shoes+clothes...I hope it makes sense.

Babi - is this the seller 'ThreeDifferent'?? If it is - their items have been authenticated here for a BBag some time ago and also iin the Chloe ATC. :yes:

Robotdoll I know what you mean. There is another Balenciaga (same spelling) in Asia that sells cheaper bags and shoes. I dont think its the same Balenciaga we are talking about in this forum. I think its a totally different brand!!! The style of the bags are totally different.

Cheers!;)

thanks shimin_123 for your input:love:. so far, i have only seen these balenciaga stores in hong kong.

alright! glad you got your reply. go for it! good luck!

Thanks for that. I hate these fakes. Tossing it to the back of my closet. I guess I will have to wait till I visit Paris next month to get my mitts on some originals! Ooh...can't wait!

you are so welcome. every so often, someone would post an auction on one of those double B's bags(this is what i call them). it is always hard explaining that it is not part of the same line.

how awesome you get to go to paris! i know you are going to have so much fun there.

this authentic 06 emerald city has really nice leather on it. usually, i see a lot of white marbling on the leather and this one barely does. it is a beauty. good luck!

Thank you! I love the colour also, but I am between this one and the Vert Gazon and now the new Vert Thyme... so difficult to decide! Remember I told you I bought a 2005 caramel city? I received it today, it is gorgeous, but I am not sure I want a neutral colour now. :confused1:

Babi - is this the seller 'ThreeDifferent'?? If it is - their items have been authenticated here for a BBag some time ago and also iin the Chloe ATC. :yes:

:yes:
Yes, that's the name.
I think that their auctions look very good.
Now....I should buy this for my BF's sister, but then... who knows? When it will be in my hands.....:graucho::devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.