'Tis the season for red

mspiggy, they look lovely on you! How is the width of the shoe? My feet are a bit wide so I usually find most BV flat shoes to be too narrow.

catabie: did you get your BV flats 1/2 off at the Saks store? I see they are still full price online.

Also for those that went to the BV boutiques are they discounted at all the boutiques or just certain ones?

Eugin, i called in last week on Monday to have my SA hold a pair in 37.5 in Carmino for me. I am glad I did it in my true size b'c ms piggy that there is no need to size up/down for the ballet flats. You should call up a boutique to see if your size is still available.

Yeah!!!!! Ms piggy gets something carmino!!! You will love these flats...they are so comfortable and soft. The red is such a nice accent of color to any outfit. It is taking all my willpower not to call the boutiques and get these flats while they are on sale, and your pictures are making me want them even more!

Eugin, i called in last week on Monday to have my SA hold a pair in 37.5 in Carmino for me. I am glad I did it in my true size b'c ms piggy that there is no need to size up/down for the ballet flats. You should call up a boutique to see if your size is still available.

Catabie, thanks for the info. I'm just unsure of sizing in terms of width since I won't have a chance to go try them on in person anytime soon.

mspiggy, they look lovely on you! How is the width of the shoe? My feet are a bit wide so I usually find most BV flat shoes to be too narrow.

Eugin, these flats are cut wider than normal BV flats (you can see the toe box is rather squarish). I do not have narrow feet by any means and found that I had to size down by half to 37.5. My coin purse flats from last season was in 38. As I've mentioned to catabie, take your normal size in BV shoes and you'd be alright.

Perfect! BV in chicago said the loafers and flats weren't on sale, so these must be from one of the stores or online sites. I love them!

boxermom, you must get a pair, not only do they add a nice touch to your outfit, they are really comfy!

Congrats Ms. Piggy!!! :yahoo::woohoo::yahoo: They look amazing on you. :love: You must get the carmino med veneta to complete your outfit. Catabie, you and I will be triplets!

Thanks sweetie. I have no doubt we'd all be the belle of our towns/cities with those shoes! :heart:

Aww Ms Piggy, those flats are just too cute! Many Congrats they look perfect on you!

I agree...you really should! they're beautiful and the red is just fab!

very, very nice! :love:

Thank you Syma, rox_rocks. :cutesy:

Yeah!!!!! Ms piggy gets something carmino!!! You will love these flats...they are so comfortable and soft. The red is such a nice accent of color to any outfit. It is taking all my willpower not to call the boutiques and get these flats while they are on sale, and your pictures are making me want them even more!

Yes, finally something Carmino. Your Ferro ones are fab on you and you should get them in red too now that they are half off. It's hard to find nice red shoes you know :graucho:

catabie: did you get your BV flats 1/2 off at the Saks store? I see they are still full price online.

Also for those that went to the BV boutiques are they discounted at all the boutiques or just certain ones?

I would definitely recommend true to size for this pair of flats. I think some girls even had to size down 1/2 size but my feet are wide so I ordered my normal size. They are on sale in all BV boutiques in blond, corallo and carmino. :flowers:

Oh my gosh..... I'm so wanting these Carmino flats now.... soooo pretty..... all the more now that I have a med. Veneta in Carmino.....

I wanted to try the flats at the boutique the other day. As said, they only have them in Noce and the smallest they have left is a size 37. I ususally wear a 36. Since being unable to try on the size, I would be hesitant to buy them over the net and without trying....

Sigh, these flats are truly droolworthy... ms piggy and kopibaby made it even more so for me!