~*~Authenticate these Louboutins!~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Authenticity-wise they are fine. Color-wise they look to be the same gunmetal/gray/pewter color to me. I would ask the first seller to verify what exactly is the color labeled on the CL box (I doubt it says black). As far as I recall the black wash (with metallic accents) Hung-Up's were limited to the metallic python series.

Can you ladies take a look at these and opine on their authenticity? I have these, but mine don't have pony hair on the heels. The heels are dark brown wood. Is this a different/older/new style? TIA!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Christian-Loubo...ryZ63889QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Manolo, I have been searching for that shoe for 2+ years now. It is authentic because I recall that was one of the original versions that I saw that had pony hair on the heel. The recent leopard pony hair pigalles have either a brown leather covered heel or a brown wooden heel, and they are mainly 100mm or lower. These look good, I wish they were my size. If they are your size, I say grab them because that shoe is very rare in the 120mm heel.
Good luck!

Thanks, Kamilla. I know, I LOVE the extra-high heel...mine are only 100s, lol. These aren't my size but I wanted to know in case I run across a pair of 38s. Seems crazy to have the same pair but to me they are completely different looks. I just don't know if I'm crazy about the covered heels.

The leopard pony hair pigalle in the 100mm heel is on sale now at Bergdorfs. I was thinking about picking up a pair, but just like you said - I love the extra high heel on the 120mm.

Wow, those are the original, leopard 120 mm pigalle's, wowee :graucho: gorgeous !.... I just picked up the 4" pigalle's at BG a few weeks ago, and LOVE them :heart::heart:... Kamilla, I ended up going down a size in these, but they are great w/ jeans .... seeing since Im not a no platform 4 incher type, these are special, I highly recommend them :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.