which bag should I keep?

Sushi789

O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
Roche paddy satchel with white hardware, or metallic bleu nuit pocket paddy with black hardware?

Keep in mind, I don't need another bag, so I'm not trying to make a practical choice... just trying to decide which one is cuter.

Help!

Attachments

• paddies 002.JPG
    paddies 002.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 107
I just compared the roche bag from NAP to all my other paddies, and the leather just isn't the same. I really do like the cool hardware, but I think I might return it just because of the leather...

For the money we spend on these bags (even at a deal) you gotta have the whole meal deal.

I had to cough up 100 dollars to return a front pocket Paddy to AR last Spring (restocking fee and shipping). The leather just wasn't right.

hmmm...i love the color of the roche but seeing them next to each other there is something really special about the bleu...how about the style, i know you have other satchels, what about pocket padys?

Thanks everyone (so much!) for your opinions. I slept and it and woke up feeling like I should return both bags. Since I'm not completely in love with either one, it doesn't feel like a good idea to keep either.

It's a shame about the roche paddy but the leather on that bag is just sub-par in my opinion. And the bleu nuit is gorgeous, but something about it isn't screaming to me.:confused1:

Thanks everyone (so much!) for your opinions. I slept and it and woke up feeling like I should return both bags. Since I'm not completely in love with either one, it doesn't feel like a good idea to keep either.

It's a shame about the roche paddy but the leather on that bag is just sub-par in my opinion. And the bleu nuit is gorgeous, but something about it isn't screaming to me.:confused1:

Thats helps make way for a whole new bag....so What else do you have your eye on?