the japan coach website..

robynlee

Jul 17, 2007
What are the bags on the front page? Well, the bags the girl is holding. They look like the Madeline, but the scarves are a different color, and I thought someone said they were sewn on. I'm so confused.. but I need that red bag! Thanks :upsidedown:

What are the bags on the front page? Well, the bags the girl is holding. They look like the Madeline, but the scarves are a different color, and I thought someone said they were sewn on. I'm so confused.. but I need that red bag! Thanks :upsidedown:

It is Hamptons Medium Madeline Tote. I read the description, but it doesn't say the scarves are sewn on. I checked other websites that sell this tote, and there it does say it comes with the scarves, but not sure it is sewn on or not.

It is Hamptons Medium Madeline Tote. I read the description, but it doesn't say the scarves are sewn on. I checked other websites that sell this tote, and there it does say it comes with the scarves, but not sure it is sewn on or not.

Awww I want that candle!!!

Anyone know if you can order it and how much?

G000192596.jpg