More new bags to lust over!!!!!!!!!!

I really do love the white ergo, and imagine it with the little flower keyfob!! I know what my next few bags will be!!!

I am such a sucker for white bags!

I wonder how many colors the ergo will come in?

ETA:

Thanks for posting all those tlloveshim!!!

One day you will be mine all mine!!!!:sneaky::ninja:
92238_d1.jpg

11547_d1.jpg
Wa.........

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE did you find this???? This is the bag I've been waiting for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not the ergo, but sooooooooooooooooooooo pretty!!!! When does it come out? Thanks soo much for posting these!!!:drool:

And... I can only find pics with the item numbers. I can't tell anyone when it'll come out or what the name is. If you right click the pic, click on properties and then get the item number out of the URL then you can call Coach and ask them for more information. If JAX has any they'll give it to you! Ask for dimensions, name of the bag, when it'll be available to order, color choices, number available and price so that you have all the info! Then share with the rest of us! LOL!

And... I can only find pics with the item numbers. I can't tell anyone when it'll come out or what the name is. If you right click the pic, click on properties and then get the item number out of the URL then you can call Coach and ask them for more information. If JAX has any they'll give it to you! Ask for dimensions, name of the bag, when it'll be available to order, color choices, number available and price so that you have all the info! Then share with the rest of us! LOL!

If anyone calls JAX could you find out about the white ergo... Taralindsey, you are so right, this bag would look amazing with the flower fob, actually it would look good with any bright coloured fob. OMG, I want this bag soooo much!

Luckily, the only thing that I absolutely must have is the cheapest! I love strawberries in real life so I have to have the charm. It will be my first charm when it comes out.

My fantasy desser is chocolate covered strawberries. Cake is nice, cupcakes better, but chocolate covered strawberries are so gooood. :popcorn: