Introducing my first ever Balenciaga Bags (City & Twiggy!!)

Neptune

O.G.
Apr 14, 2006
Hello everyone. I'm normally a LV girl but lately I've been wanting something new and different. I've always loved Balenciaga bags ever since I started browsing TPF a little over a year ago. I decided for my new bag I either wanted a Chloe or a Balenciaga. My parents asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I pointed them to the Ivorie City on diabro.net, and what do ya know, they got it for me!!!! I have great parents!!!!

Well because I got a Balenciaga I decided to go ahead and buy myself a Chloe but once the Ivorie City arrived and I felt that leather, I completely fell in love and wanted another, so I bought myself a Noir Twiggy. Now I'm thinking about possibly selling two of my LV's for another bbag (I want a red bag, maybe a First or a day, since I don't have a red bag!!!)

So here they are, my first ever bbags, my Ivorie City and Noir Twiggy.....

1.jpg
2.jpg

3.jpg
4.jpg

Congrats on the nice bags! :yahoo:I know what you mean about something new and different... I have started crossing over to Balenciaga from LV's myself... :shame:

I do hope you get your red bag soon!

now whats next?:P... blue? green? red? yellow? :graucho: coz these will NOT be your last!

Definitely a red!!! Maybe in The First or a Day. I have to see the Day in person though....

afcgirl said:
Your ivory city is stunning!

Thanks so much, I had a hard time taking a good picture of it. My flash kept bouncing off of it and it's dark out so I couldn't take a good natural light picture....

LOVE LOVE your ivory city. Somehow I forgot about that color this season...it's gorgeous and the perfect shade of white for winter and summer! Love the black twiggy as well. You made two great choices that will most definitely carry you through all the seasons and will go with everything in your wardrobe. Congrats on your new purchases.

Gorgeous bags....congrats! and if you are considering selling your LV's....you are seriously already hooked on Bbags....:P There's no turning back now!!!

Well, these two particular LV's I NEVER use (my mono petit noe and Neverfull mm), and they're just sitting in their dust bags in my closet, basically brand new. I'd rather someone else get good use out of them, and I rather use the money from them for a bag I would use....