WOOHOOOO UPS Just Delivered '08 Bubblegum City RH Comparison Pics of '05 Too....

OMG Twiggers! That bag is gorgeous!!! Petal Pink is quote the beautiful color, I agree, much more rich pink than BG05. The leather doesn't look as good as 05, but that color! Wow! Congratulations!

OMG Twiggers! That bag is gorgeous!!! Petal Pink is quote the beautiful color, I agree, much more rich pink than BG05. The leather doesn't look as good as 05, but that color! Wow! Congratulations!

Yea...the leather isn't the same as '05.....but I still like it! It's just a different leather....some people love the thicker, chewy, smooshy leather...and some the smooth. Fortunately I'm not a picky person and the only leather I hate is the '06 paper/crinkly/super veiny leather!

Twiggers! Congrats on receiving ur petal pink city! She is so pretty!

Are ur pics pretty much true to life? She is lighter in tone than I imagined her to be... I think as pretty as she is, she is too light for me as I am afraid to use lighter bbags!

Congrats agains! And enjoy ur beauty!

Twiggers! Congrats on receiving ur petal pink city! She is so pretty!

Are ur pics pretty much true to life? She is lighter in tone than I imagined her to be... I think as pretty as she is, she is too light for me as I am afraid to use lighter bbags!

Congrats agains! And enjoy ur beauty!

Thanks! I would say that they are pretty true to life...the bag itself is just a teeny bit darker. I guess in terms of color comparison (dark vs. light) she is much darker than things like sky blue, '05 bubblegum....much lighter than bags like violet, '05 magenta, juane, aquamarine. She really falls somewhere between bubblegum pink and aquamarine in terms of depth. If that makes any sense.
I think, looking at her, that I am not going to be super worried about fading/yellowing (I hope!)!

Thanks! I would say that they are pretty true to life...the bag itself is just a teeny bit darker. I guess in terms of color comparison (dark vs. light) she is much darker than things like sky blue, '05 bubblegum....much lighter than bags like violet, '05 magenta, juane, aquamarine. She really falls somewhere between bubblegum pink and aquamarine in terms of depth. If that makes any sense.
I think, looking at her, that I am not going to be super worried about fading/yellowing (I hope!)!

Thanks "N" thats really helpful! :love: