Jimmy Choo I Got Lucky!

Sep 3, 2006
Hi! I have never posted in this forum before but I have lurked around a bit and totally fell in love with the Electric Blue Maddys and Mahalas. But from what I could tell, I was too late to get one.:crybaby:

BUT...the other night I was here lusting over the bags and on a whim went to the JC website, saw a Black Maddy and then saw there was also an option to choose an Electric Blue!!:wtf: I was in shock for a minute (okay, I may have blacked out, hehe) and then I BOUGHT it! For the next day, I kept thinking they would contact me and say it was all a big mistake, sorry you are not getting that bag.
Today I got an email and it is on its way!!

I am soooo excited and just wanted to share with you gals who will understand!:happydance:

pursendipity - That is exactly how I came by my EB Maddy...saw it in black and voile' it was offered in a blue choice. I'll keep my fingers crossed that there will indeed be a blue Maddy in the box.

I knew there's an option to select between black or EB Maddy but I'm torn....between an EB Maddy which I've wanted in Mahala and a purple Mahala. I really hope they are both on sale so I can get both without hesitation. This sale better happen, otherwise I'll forever be hesitating.

pursendipity - That is exactly how I came by my EB Maddy...saw it in black and voile' it was offered in a blue choice. I'll keep my fingers crossed that there will indeed be a blue Maddy in the box.

Is the JC website known to ship the wrong item? Ack?!?! I guess, I'll find out in the next couple of days.