How and when did your Mulberry obsession start?

Well, I can thank all of you TPFers for my obsession. I was stricly a Louis Vuitton gal until I stumbled onto this glorious website not so long ago. I bought my first Mulberry shortly thereafter and have a lovely little collection: Two Emmys (Oak and Black), Annie and Phoebe. I was in NYC last weekend, hit the sale at the Madison Avenue Shop (where the absolutely gorgeous actress Andie MacDowell was also shopping I might add), and bought myself a beautiful Bayswater East West bag in chocolate brown. So my collection continues to grow thanks to you all!!!!!:woohoo:

The Smithfield I saw definitely wasn't pillar box red. That might be too restricting, the deeper red is more flexible, although possibly more of a autumn/winter colour.

Must be my screen then, I like dark reds, moreso than bright. Maybe the sample sale might have one and then I can make my decision then.

Well, I can thank all of you TPFers for my obsession. I was stricly a Louis Vuitton gal until I stumbled onto this glorious website not so long ago. I bought my first Mulberry shortly thereafter and have a lovely little collection: Two Emmys (Oak and Black), Annie and Phoebe. I was in NYC last weekend, hit the sale at the Madison Avenue Shop (where the absolutely gorgeous actress Andie MacDowell was also shopping I might add), and bought myself a beautiful Bayswater East West bag in chocolate brown. So my collection continues to grow thanks to you all!!!!!:woohoo:

Pictures please :woohoo:

Ok bag ban it is. DO NOT BUY A RED MABEL BEFORE MAY!! or you'll be in BIG trouble :lecture:

That's more like it! I came back with another pair of Duo boots on Saturday (long, grey seude) and I've had to sneak them in. So Mabel is now just a very nice dream until May!!
I went to check out Mabel in HoF in Bath and they've stopped doing Mulberry!!!! :confused1:
Maybe all us west country based Mulberry girls are getting our bags from Shepton outlet and not the stores. :tup:

It is thanks to you ladies that I discovered Mulberry. I was just browsing on tpf, and saw posts about Scarlett Johansen's Roxanne in Match Point. That piqued my curiosity. Then I discovered the whole line of Mulberry. It has taken me awhile to realize that I am a Mulberry gal -- for the simplicity of design, and the lovely workmanship. For awhile, I thought I might like Gryson, but found it was too fussy, heavy and big. Now, I own a Rosemary, and just purchased an Antony and a Bayswater. I also like Belen Echandia, which is another British firm. So, the Brits have my business!

Yay TropicalGal, hope you're loving those new bags of yours. I tried out Gryson - not available here so I bought it from NM online. I bought the khaki Skye and it was a lovely bag and a similar price to some of the Mulberries, but there was just something that wasn't right. I did love the seude lining though. Anyway, it went back and it took me 6 months to get a refund. Never again!

We'd love to see your collection - pics please!

I decided I wanted an emmy after Kate Moss and Fearne Cotton had one, as I looove their style (hey forgive me, I'm only 22) then after that I decided I wanted a softer Mulberry to compensate for the harshness of the Emmy so then begain my Araline obsession, then since the Araline is relatively affordable I decided I needed one in many different colours so ended up with 4!!! I then got a £350 voucher from Mulberry (looooong story) so used it to get a black bayswater. Next on my list is a Mabel, Brooke and Elgin!

I decided I wanted an emmy after Kate Moss and Fearne Cotton had one, as I looove their style (hey forgive me, I'm only 22) then after that I decided I wanted a softer Mulberry to compensate for the harshness of the Emmy so then begain my Araline obsession, then since the Araline is relatively affordable I decided I needed one in many different colours so ended up with 4!!! I then got a £350 voucher from Mulberry (looooong story) so used it to get a black bayswater. Next on my list is a Mabel, Brooke and Elgin!

I agree about the whole 'Mossy' thing,don't really care for her that much,but when she does something I always find I like her style,and she really rocks her bags too!!!:tup:

I agree about the whole 'Mossy' thing,don't really care for her that much,but when she does something I always find I like her style,and she really rocks her bags too!!!:tup:
That was why I decided to get the bayswater in black, the Mulberry shop had a "look book" with pics of Kate Moss with her black emmy, black Roxanne and black Bayswater. And now her black Mabel! God help me! I must admit I do try and emanate her style, my OH hates her with a passion and hates me trying to dress like her, he calls her "that skanky drug addict b*****d"!!:sad:

That was why I decided to get the bayswater in black, the Mulberry shop had a "look book" with pics of Kate Moss with her black emmy, black Roxanne and black Bayswater. And now her black Mabel! God help me! I must admit I do try and emanate her style, my OH hates her with a passion and hates me trying to dress like her, he calls her "that skanky drug addict b*****d"!!:sad:

Hahahaha!!! Andy thinks shes got a wonky eye and goofy teeth and really can't see all the fuss over her!! But from a womans point of view her style is very much that 'something you can't put your finger on' and quite appealing,wish I had her legs tho,you can keep her head!!!:roflmfao:

Hahahaha!!! Andy thinks shes got a wonky eye and goofy teeth and really can't see all the fuss over her!! But from a womans point of view her style is very much that 'something you can't put your finger on' and quite appealing,wish I had her legs tho,you can keep her head!!!:roflmfao:

I know, its not her looks or figure that do it for me, its just her style and how she seems to effortlessly put things together that look sooo right without being try hard or trendy. And her mulberry bags of course!

I know, its not her looks or figure that do it for me, its just her style and how she seems to effortlessly put things together that look sooo right without being try hard or trendy. And her mulberry bags of course!

I know shes just so effortless on that score!! Makes it look so easy!! Makes me want to almost give her a good slap!!! (total fashion envy!!)