I never saw this one before!!! I love it!!!!!!!

Marcela

Nov 8, 2007
Well... I think I am done... Is very difficult to find the perfect bag in coach.com if the more beautiful cost $500.00 or more... But................ :yahoo:
I found this one!
Maybe I am just tired to watch around and I am wrong but seems to be big, 11 (L) x 19 (H) x 4 1/2 (W)

COACH ERGO BELTED SIGNATURE TOTE

11278_BKHBK-1_d2.jpg
11278_BKHBK-2_d2.jpg

Any comments?

Yes..... It don't close at the top, it have that silly "dog leash" closure... But the totes that close at the top have the wird zipper that don't go anywhere!!! How can design that?
Anyways, I like it because is simple... But you know, in pictures the bag are totally different to when you have it in your hands... so who know! :confused1:

Well... I think I am done... Is very difficult to find the perfect bag in coach.com if the more beautiful cost $500.00 or more... But................ :yahoo:
I found this one!
Maybe I am just tired to watch around and I am wrong but seems to be big, 11 (L) x 19 (H) x 4 1/2 (W)

COACH ERGO BELTED SIGNATURE TOTE

11278_BKHBK-1_d2.jpg
11278_BKHBK-2_d2.jpg

Any comments?
I love it!! I think the belted detail is really pretty and stands out against the signature. If it didn't have the belt it would be kinda plain, but that dresses it up so much. It sounds big, but I bet if you tried it on in the store it wouldn't seem so big.