Tonight's Reception at the Wall Street Store

luv2shophandbag

Shallow & Obsessed
Feb 5, 2007
I am so bummed that I can't be there:crybaby:Please, if you are there, post a full accounting of who you see, what there are wearing carrying, stories good and funny about what you see being bought, anyone who drinks too much and dances in the counters...anything!!!!! I want to attend vicariously!!!

Wow, Kyle McLachlan was there with his wife buying a scarf, he is definitely as good looking in life, we all played it cool but I'm sure we're all giggling inside.....saw the Lafayette scarf but just didn't fall in love with it as much as I wanted to.....waiters were adorable (they all came from a modeling agency) and the hors d'ouvres were yummy (but then I will pretty much eat anything)

Did see the Spring 08 scarfs and have to say I'm going to be loving the year of India

Also saw the most luxurious fur shearling coat for a toddler that was so soft it made me cry.

That's my disjointed round up as I hobble home on the train.

What didn't you like about the Lafayette scarf? I'm thinking about getting it in brown, but don't want to waste my money.

Tell us about the Spring scarves!!! Pretty please??!!! Gosh, it would have been fun to be there - missed it by a week.

What didn't you like about the Lafayette scarf? I'm thinking about getting it in brown, but don't want to waste my money.

Tell us about the Spring scarves!!! Pretty please??!!! Gosh, it would have been fun to be there - missed it by a week.

I prefer the more animalistic, fantasy style scarfs rather than historical ones so for me it was just a matter of preference. I have a Christopher Columbus scarf and it just sits there...my woodland creatures scarfs get a lot more wear.

The commerative scarf came in a salmony pink, a medium brown, and a rich blue and strike me as a "framing scarf" rather than wearing...all a matter or preferences

The year of india scarfs were exactly what I go for. Lots of color, jewel tones, maharajah scenes, horses, elephants, turbans, etc. There was even one based on the mehndi designs done at weddings, very original.