Your opinion: Very privé or YOYO's which look nicer on the foot?

catcat

O.G.
Sep 6, 2006
I am really new to CL's my last cutiepie is not yet 2 so for a long time I went with flats even though I am a highheel lover.

My hubby just got me a pair of Capri sandles in nude via fleabay I love them, they just look wonderful and I especially love the nudetone just gorgeous.
Now I want to get a pair of Very Privé or Yoyo's (as well as the slingbackversion) but wonder which look nicer on the foot?!
I also wonder which size I should order, I have a 38.5 in the capri's and they fit very well, now 39 would have been ok too.
What do you think?

I agree, one more vote for the yoyos. I actually find them more comfortable than the VPs, although the VPs have the platform, I think they are cut very narrow which makes them less comfy for me.
Good luck finding them, they are hard to come by.

i like what i am hearing! i just purchased the yoyos from the netaporter sale this morning :smile:

are you referring to the YoYo Zeppas?

Catcat I prefer the YoYos and am pretty much in agreement with everyone with the reasons, but I may be biased since VPs are too narrow for me and hence I dont own any because I find them so uncomfortable.

some YoYo eyecandy ;)

are you referring to the YoYo Zeppas?

Catcat I prefer the YoYos and am pretty much in agreement with everyone with the reasons, but I may be biased since VPs are too narrow for me and hence I dont own any because I find them so uncomfortable.

some YoYo eyecandy ;)

Gorgeous, thanks for sharing...I think I know what I need to do next. I think it just looks more elegant without the "compensation" (which doesn't meen I won't get a VP in the future)

But how do the yoyo's size?
Again the only CL I have is the capri sandel in 38.5 which is fine (even if a 39 would have been ok as well) but I prefer for sandales to fit perfectly, just hate when they are too big or too narrow. (in Prada I am a 38 sometimes a 38.5)

^ I sized up a full size for the patent YoYos. They are perfect and very comfortable that way. I think I would have been ok with 1/2 size up but it would have bee a little too snug for me. Since patent takes too long to stretch I am glad with the full size.

I must be the only one who prefers the very prive. I think the platform makes the shoe more comfortable.

I agree with LavenderIce. I prefer the VPs over the Yoyos anyday. The concealed platform does help a lot.

One more Very Prive vote here!
Love them! Even though I dont own a YoYo YET...tried them on plenty of times & do prefer the Prive. Very comfy for me. I guess it all depends on your foot & what you are going to wear more. Or if you can, get both in different colors...you will get a lot of use out of both. :wlae::upsidedown:

^That's a good idea Stinas!

Personally, the wider cut of the yoyo's hurts me more than the more narrow very prives. I don't know why that is the case, you would think since I have medium-wide feet they would feel better in a shoe that is wider.

Maybe it's because of the platform?
I hate the fact that I can't try them on, no shops in the south of france apart from Saint Tropez . So I will have to order over the phone or wait until january when I will be back in Paris.