Anyone been to Barneys in SEATTLE lately ??

Nov 27, 2007
I'm heading down there on Dec 10th and was wondering if anyone had been there recently and seen their inventory....

I desperately want to fall in love with one and make a birthday purchase for myself ! I phoned them and spoke to Gregory and he was very sweet but I'm not decided on what I want and so I couldn't ask him to name everything they had lol !

I'm particularily interested in:
the part time
the city
the brief
the work

all in the giant hardware.... please help a girl out :flowers:

I have the GH city in truffle an LOVE that bag, it's a great everyday. I would also recommend the PT (longer shoulder straps) waiting for the white PT. I think once you go and see all the bag and hold them, it'll be easier to decide.

I have the GH city in truffle an LOVE that bag, it's a great everyday. I would also recommend the PT (longer shoulder straps) waiting for the white PT. I think once you go and see all the bag and hold them, it'll be easier to decide.
YES ! I'm thinking it is probably going to come down to the city and the part time... I would like a fun colour though.. and PS - your dogs are the cutest things I have ever seen !!!