SEATTLE - Where to buy balenciaga besides Barney's ??

Nov 27, 2007
Hello everyone !

I live in Vancouver, B.C. and am planning a little trip down to Seattle to get myself a Balenciaga (so much cheaper than in Canada right now... ) and was wondering if there is any other retailer in Seattle besides Barney's that carries them ?? I was hoping for some alternatives so I can check out lots of colors etc....

Anyone from the Seattle area or who knows the area please help !!
:heart:

Hello everyone !

I live in Vancouver, B.C. and am planning a little trip down to Seattle to get myself a Balenciaga (so much cheaper than in Canada right now... ) and was wondering if there is any other retailer in Seattle besides Barney's that carries them ?? I was hoping for some alternatives so I can check out lots of colors etc....

Anyone from the Seattle area or who knows the area please help !!
:heart:

Barneys is the only store here authorized to sell Balenciaga. We have a Neiman Marcus that is going to open in 2009, and I suspect they will carry them as well.

Be aware if you come down to Seattle that while Barneys stocks a wide variety of colours, they almost exclusively carry GH bags. If you're lusting after RH, I would plan to buy elsewhere.

:tup:I`m in Seattle as well, so glad to hear that we get a NM soon, so I can check
there for bags, for better variety.

Unfortunatley, we will be paying sales tax on those goodies.
:wtf:
Swissflower, have you been to Barneys lately ? I found a thread discussing the stock they had but that was early-mid october, I'm heading down for a few days on Dec 10.

I called and spoke to Gregory and although he was very sweet I don't think he knew the difference between the city and the part time nor the names of the colours...

If you have any info on what they have now or if you are there sometime within the next 2 weeks it would be greatly appreciated !! :flowers: