3 wks since LV Grand Opening and someone stole already!

myprecious

LVoe it!
Sep 17, 2007
I was just talking to a friend, who just started working at a brand new LV boutique here in Florida (She's seasonal btw). She said they already had been hit twice since their Nov. Grand Opening. One walked out with a pair of sunglasses. And the other, a couple of girls were looking at a speedy bag then they ran with it. They even had the nerve to ask for a padlock set before running out. :wtf: Geez...that's pathetic! Now they're planning to hire a security guy by the door. :tup:

wow that's unbelievable so pathetic people would do that... a few weeks ago i saw a guy steal from gucci he ran out of the store with a big bag the sales people got him though... they all need full time security!!

Wow i can't image someone who would steal in Louis Vuitton store. That is so low. They have the nerve to walk in and steal something....running (that's crazy). Did that girl get away? I hope not because that suck. They definitely need a security guy. My store is very small..comparing to South Coast plaza (it's 1/3 the size). The security probably take up 1/4 of the my store. lolz