Exchange my metallic aubergine Paddy for a grey one?

I had the aubergine paddy too and I wasn't inlove(my friend loved it and bought it from me)...so I say go for it....
I also would love a mousee paddy but too scarred of getting another paddy!

I love the metallic aubergine, so i'm definitely biased!

would you go for that flat dove grey?

I'm not sure which shade of grey it is.

I'm worried that I only want the grey now because it's in fashion right now so maybe it's making me biased towards that colour because I'm wearing a lot of black/grey right now.

I used to have an aubergine paddy (another PF'er now has it!) and I really miss it and am always looking to pick up another one. Don't sell it.... I think you'll regret it. It's such a gorgeous color and it looks great with so many things.

Hi, just wondering what to do! I have a metallic aubergine Paddy and I was wondering whether to sell it and get a grey one. What does everyone think? I can't decide.

Can you post a photo of her -- please... I would love to see the color.:yes:

I have a paddy that was described as being dark grey but in different lights it changes to a mid grey. I bought it from a bag enthusiast via ebay after much help from the wonderful authenticators here - once it arrived it was so obviously not a fake, not that anyone ever had a doubt but I have been caught once. Anyway, I was desparate for a Paddy and bought this one thinking that the color would be just OK but at least I had my dream bag. I cant tell you how happy I am with the color now and am soooo glad I bought it, :tup: it goes with everything.

A happy genuine paddy owner at last!!:yahoo::yahoo:

Can you post a photo of her -- please... I would love to see the color.:yes:

I have a paddy that was described as being dark grey but in different lights it changes to a mid grey. I bought it from a bag enthusiast via ebay after much help from the wonderful authenticators here - once it arrived it was so obviously not a fake, not that anyone ever had a doubt but I have been caught once. Anyway, I was desparate for a Paddy and bought this one thinking that the color would be just OK but at least I had my dream bag. I cant tell you how happy I am with the color now and am soooo glad I bought it, :tup: it goes with everything.

A happy genuine paddy owner at last!!:yahoo::yahoo:

Hi, I will try to post pics this evening.