Jimmy Choo Choos on sale at Saks

OMG this is killing me! I love that plum Mahala and I just put myself on a ban. Ahhh, what a decision. And I recently opened a new Saks account and I think my first purchase gets 10% off? I'm not sure.

OMG this is killing me! I love that plum Mahala and I just put myself on a ban. Ahhh, what a decision. And I recently opened a new Saks account and I think my first purchase gets 10% off? I'm not sure.

OH Zophie, you MUST get the LP Mahala :tup:

If you haven't seen the bag IRL, you can not believe how much more Gorgeous it is in Real life:tup:

OH Zophie, you MUST get the LP Mahala :tup:

If you haven't seen the bag IRL, you can not believe how much more Gorgeous it is in Real life:tup:

I bet it is! It's killing me! Argh. I just ordered these shoes and I'm trying to figure if the color might be close enough that they'll go together.

http://forum.purseblog.com/the-glas...andy-red-patent-cls-pics-opinions-208728.html

If they are, then I might have to just break down and get the bag. If they get here and I don't like them and send them back, then might get the bag because I'll be returning the shoes. But I don't know if I want the shoes and the bag if the colors are too off from each other. Just from pics it appears the shoes might be too red for the bag.

Where can I find the Rachel shoe? I was trying to see if I found other ones I might like in a similar color and came up empty.

As for the CL shoes, they are supposed to get here tomorrow. I don't even know if I'll be keeping them. Depends how they fit. I just hope I'm home when the delivery comes.

Where can I find the Rachel shoe? I was trying to see if I found other ones I might like in a similar color and came up empty.

As for the CL shoes, they are supposed to get here tomorrow. I don't even know if I'll be keeping them. Depends how they fit. I just hope I'm home when the delivery comes.

I found it on the JC web site, but I am sure one of the SA can get it for you:yes: