Magenta Patent Ergo...Anyone know the truth?

When I went to the boutique a few weeks ago, I was looking to buy a new erogo hobo, and the SA was looking in the computer to see what colors, and she told me it said in their computer that the Magenta Patent was coming out the day after Christmas.

When I went to the boutique a few weeks ago, I was looking to buy a new erogo hobo, and the SA was looking in the computer to see what colors, and she told me it said in their computer that the Magenta Patent was coming out the day after Christmas.

Awsome! Is there anyway you could give me your SAs info. I'd really like to follow this further. I'm actually having dreams about this darn bag!:roflmfao:

Awsome! Is there anyway you could give me your SAs info. I'd really like to follow this further. I'm actually having dreams about this darn bag!:roflmfao:

I'm not sure of her last name but she's Adrianna, Manager @ the Coach at Wellington Green, Wellington FL, (561) 333-4260

and it's also coming in Khaki/white and khaki/pink ahhhhhhhhhh

Sheesh! what a girl will do for a Coach bag! I just got off of the phone with my local Coach and the only thing she could find is a pink (not sure which pink yet) ergo tote w/ pleates at the top and not in patent called the ergo pleated satchel for $498, style # 12520 release date June 1st 08'
So then I called Candac3marie3's sa in FL. and they said that there is a ergo hobo in khaki sig. with magenta trim coming out. But DANG IT no patent magenta ergo hobos at all!:cursing: BOOOO!

Thanks for the info. Candac! I can sleep in peace tonight!!

I don't know anything about the Magenta Ergo Hobo in Patent. The Bleeker Large Flap
No. 11419 which I love is coming for Spring in citron, pond and rose. The pond one will be mine!:tup:

Sheesh! what a girl will do for a Coach bag! I just got off of the phone with my local Coach and the only thing she could find is a pink (not sure which pink yet) ergo tote w/ pleates at the top and not in patent called the ergo pleated satchel for $498, style # 12520 release date June 1st 08'
So then I called Candac3marie3's sa in FL. and they said that there is a ergo hobo in khaki sig. with magenta trim coming out. But DANG IT no patent magenta ergo hobos at all!:cursing: BOOOO!

Thanks for the info. Candac! I can sleep in peace tonight!!

Aaaak!!!!!! That's my bag! The pink pleated satchel--i think. That's the one I was wondering about. In June, huh? hmm....I dunno if I can go that long before I get another bag...lol.

That magenta patent ergo hobo sounds delicious.....mmmm...and right after christmas? Yay!!! I hope you find out more info.

I don't know anything about the Magenta Ergo Hobo in Patent. The Bleeker Large Flap
No. 11419 which I love is coming for Spring in citron, pond and rose. The pond one will be mine!:tup:[/quote

OMG I love pond... And I like that large flap.

Coach comes out with new stuff so much it makes me wonder if I should just wait:confused1:
I totally know what you mean! EVERYTIME I order a new bag, the NEXT day, and I swear THE next day, they update their website and come out with another amazing color or style or something. :hysteric: lol, so I am going to wait and see about this pink ergo business before I order anything else--I think. If I can. Maybe. ;)

I'm getting a bunch of gift cards for Christmas so you BETTER believe if they make magenta patent ergos I am getting one! I love my large black hobo...it is an amazing bag!!!!