Monogram pochette wallet or koala wallet?

nezumi

O.G.
Sep 17, 2007
i want to buy a monogram wallet to go with my speedy 25. i know pochette wallet and koala wallet are 2 different styles..but which one would you all recommend? thanks for your advice.

If u prefer to have the photo compartment , then u better buy Koala but i personally dont like koala in monogram, koala is pretty in MC or vernis pomme or azur.

If u prefer to more organise your things inside the wallet, then better choose pochette wallet.

Pick the Koala. It is so compact and has so many credit card slots. I love the ID window. For me that is a must have in a wallet.

Sammy1798.jpg

I have both wallets, but i use the pochette wallet more. When i use speedy 25 i tend to use the koala wallet because it's more compact and is easier to get in and out of the small opening

i want to buy a monogram wallet to go with my speedy 25. i know pochette wallet and koala wallet are 2 different styles..but which one would you all recommend? thanks for your advice.

Koala is perfect for smaller handbags. I think it will look perfect with your speedy 25.

btw I have both on my wishlist. Lol.