Lovely LV costumer service!

Velouria

Italian shopaholic
Nov 14, 2007
I just got off the phone with a girl from LV UK Costumer Service, and they're holding a Tivoli GM for me for 48 hours at the last store that has them here :yahoo:

I am impressed since I am far from being a VIP costumer, and actually I only ever bought two LV items in this country, so I wasn't expecting any special treatment: I only called to know which store, if any, was still holding Tivolis.

Just wanted to spread the joy! I'll make sure to post pics of the Tivoli when I get it, although you guys might have seen a lot of them already :smile:

I wish I could get there today :love:

It's nice to hear of the positive experiences that people have in LV.

That was my primary reason for posting this: I think every costumer deserves to be treated beautifully when buying luxury items, regardless of their surnames or how many bags they own!
Also, I had no idea you could have them hold a bag in store for you by phoning, and I'm guessing this perk can be useful to many of us :smile:

I must say it's rare to get a get a rude SA. If you do, go find another one. But most are really great and will try to work with you.

It's great to see the happiness on a customer's face!

I agree with you: I worked in costumer service and making the costumer happy is what gives a meaning to your workday.
But I'll tell you a short non LV related story:
My dad wanted to get me a Rolex when I turned 18, so he told me to go to their Rome boutique, try some of them on and choose, so he could go and buy one afterwards.
When I entered the boutique, I was dressed casually in jeans, sneakers and a jumper, and the SA wouldn't let me try watches on!
I got really upset about it: it's not like you could just walk away from that kind of store, there's security and quite big doors.
Sure enough, my father brought his considerable Rolex purchases elsewhere :P