Question on Returns & Replacements of LV bags bought from a different store...

reinne

~~LVoes LV~~
Nov 24, 2007
Can you return or have a bag replaced from a different LV store? I bought mine from another country and want it replaced from a store near our place. Can I do that? The bag is still in its original condition (with plastic, dust bag and even the paper bag!). I'm having second thoughts about it and i feel awkward carrying the bag. I think its the strap and the size. I'm talking about the vernis summit drive in pearl. I want to be able to carry my bag comfortably the whole day so i want it replaced with a different bag instead.

Maybe it is specifically for the US but to my knowledge their exchange policy can be done worldwide. I did recently, i.e. bought from one continent and exchanged it in another continent. Should not be a problem for you. :smile:

Maybe it is specifically for the US but to my knowledge their exchange policy can be done worldwide. I did recently, i.e. bought from one continent and exchanged it in another continent. Should not be a problem for you. :smile:

Did you exchange the same items or was there a price difference? What did the store do? How long before you had it changed?

Once I bought in Sweden and exchanged in Denmark
My SA told me thir xchange policy is worldwide

I don't think so. On the US receipts it saids in fine print on the bottom that they'll only take returns from the same country.

^^ I thought so too and I was sent a gift purchased at LV in Europe and was able to exchange it here:yes:

Yes, I was able to do it before. Just make sure to bring your receipt

Thanks again guys!!!:smile: