Damn you and your Matinee, Rebecca Minkoff!

GUNG

Aug 25, 2007
You have broken my ban, and have made me fall in love.
My heart wrenches when I look at my Matinee bag in wine.
How can a bag be so utterly gorgeous?
Where did you manage to find this super soft, delectably thick leather?
Leather like this doesn't exist.
Fess up! Where did you get it? Mars? Another galaxy?
Also, this color is ridiculously beautiful.
How did you manage to come up with a deep, sultry, Bordeaux red wine that makes me want to crumple up the bag, pour it in a glass, and get tipsy?

_____

Okay, I will be serious now. I am dazzled by this bag. Madly in love, I am strutting around in my dorm living room in my PJ's, taking the bag with me to the kitchen, back to the living room, and then next to me by the computer.

Rebecca Minkoff, I love you, and your bags!

Attachments

• CIMG4688.JPG
    CIMG4688.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 321
  • CIMG4689.JPG
    CIMG4689.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 236
  • CIMG4690.JPG
    CIMG4690.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 207
  • CIMG4691.JPG
    CIMG4691.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 239
  • CIMG4692.JPG
    CIMG4692.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 216
Here are some more pics! I didnt know that there two pockets on the front and back, so in total this bag comes with 6 exterior pockets and more on the inside. It totally fits/wears like a shoulder bag too!

Attachments

• CIMG4685.JPG
    CIMG4685.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 198
  • CIMG4686.JPG
    CIMG4686.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 187
  • CIMG4695.JPG
    CIMG4695.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 177
  • CIMG4696.JPG
    CIMG4696.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 153
simply gorgeous!

When I first read ur title, I was like "uh oh... poor Rebecca Minkoff..." as she comes on tPF...but then I read ur ODE to her and her wine matinee!

You are so in love that ur original post readsl like a poem!

Wish I knew how gorgeous WINE was IRL...as lunaboston's pics do not show it in its proper shade IMO! GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS and the leather seems divine...

still waiting for my first RM~! I ordered the blue/grey Matinee....

Congrats! I LOVE all ur "Indy-esque" bags/ur collection~ if we ever have a RM or HH subforum, you should definitely be a MOD!

Here are some more pics! I didnt know that there two pockets on the front and back, so in total this bag comes with 6 exterior pockets and more on the inside. It totally fits/wears like a shoulder bag too!

It actually has 8 exterior pockets!!! Two on each side (one open/one zipped) - and two on each end (one open/one zipped) for a total of 8 outside pockets!

GUNG you are so funny!!! That is what true love in a bag is exactly like. Congratulations and enjoy, she is lucky to have found an owner who loves and adores her so!

congrats!! I'm getting a RM morning after for my sister and now I'm thinking I need a matinee (in wine perhaps?) for me. I'm trying to be good and stick to the ban, but the sales are killer and the leather is too!!

Thanks everyone!

Seriously this bag is like a submarine and as a result, I have named her Bertha (cuz she's a big ol' sexy b*tch!) and I love her sooooo much. She will sleep on my nightstand next to my bed and be there for me to look at first thing in the morning when I wake up!