Help! Should I keep my Mono Griet?

Since I don't own may designer bags, this is probably the only LV bag I will own for a long time. That's why I'm leaning towards the monogram. I want a bag that is not everywhere (uncommon). As far as loving the bag... I really don't "love" any handbag.

Since I don't own may designer bags, this is probably the only LV bag I will own for a long time. That's why I'm leaning towards the monogram. I want a bag that is not everywhere (uncommon). As far as loving the bag... I really don't "love" any handbag.

Why not go visist the store and try on a few different bags and see which one you feel more comfortable carrying. There are so many mono bags to choose from and many of them are not that well known by the general public. Since you don't have any particular bag in mind I say go for comfort. The griet is stunning but it is not the easiest bag to carry.

My friend just own one.I saw this bag before in the LV store,I don't really like the design as it is too big for me,and my friend is same height with me 5"2,i don't think she can carrying it nicely....but anyway...she like it very much!