i'm thinking of getting a balenciaga

brilliant! thanks gals, i feel good about my decision. i have to say, i am worried it will start a spiral where i will find myself shelling out a lot of cashola but i'll try and restrain myself.

I do have a bal bag - but its one of those clutch ones ... its so cute, navy, shoulder strap ... i love it.

Now, if only diabro.net would reply to my emails (i made a mistake in the address bit). The phone number on their website doesnt work!

I used to have a twiggy and it fit all my daily stuff no problem. My only problem with it was that it was a handheld; the shoulder strap didn't work well for me. As a day bag I would take it shopping a lot and it was drive me nuts always holding it.

What was it exactly that didn't work with the shoulder strap? I've been thinking about getting a twiggy but I worry that the shoulder strap will be too short.

i'm SO excited - i just tracked my twiggy and its in Sydney! Its in Customs! They sent it on Friday and its already in my city. Soooooo - i'm hoping it gets delivered today or tomorrow at the latest.

:nuts::yahoo::yahoo:

congrats mjlover1977! You must post pictures.. and welcome to the true addiction. You will be so spoiled after carrying your twiggy because compared to MJ, especially my stam, it is like a feather!

brillliant! My current love is my newly acquired Chloe silver silverado ... however, i have been thinking about this twiggy non stop! I am obsessed already - it will be my 2nd bal bag and i am already trying to hunt down more on ebay :graucho:

What was it exactly that didn't work with the shoulder strap? I've been thinking about getting a twiggy but I worry that the shoulder strap will be too short.

The shoulder strap fit, no problem, and should fit pretty much everyone. The problem for me was the shoulder strap didn't stay put; it kept sliding off my shoulder. This was frustating so I would just carry it instead. Looked very cute that way but wasn't convenient when shopping (for example) and wanted both hands free. That was just my experience with this style. HTH.

The shoulder strap fit, no problem, and should fit pretty much everyone. The problem for me was the shoulder strap didn't stay put; it kept sliding off my shoulder. This was frustating so I would just carry it instead. Looked very cute that way but wasn't convenient when shopping (for example) and wanted both hands free. That was just my experience with this style. HTH.

Ahhhh, ok. Thanks so much for getting back to me,

whoo-hhhoooooooo! It arrived! :yahoo: Wow, Diabro has speedy service as i ordered it on Fri and by end of play Monday it was here in my hot little hands. I'll take piccys tonight but its sooo soft. Its so very slouchy and lovely and wow - holds SO much. Its a big bag. I prob should have waterproofed it before i took it out to work this morning (its raining in ol' sydney town today) but i just used the shoulder strap and kept it under my umbrella.

Its more shiny than i expected - quite distressed but still smooth, if that makes sense? :yahoo:

I'm hoping that i can stop for a while but alas, i feel that if a seafoam crossed my path i would snap her up in a sec. sigh .... am happy.