Do you get upset

lvuittonaddict

$ Doesn't Buy Class
O.G.
Sep 23, 2007
when you hear about all the new LE's launching, and then see them on ebay? authentic ones, but the people just buy them to resell at ridiculously high prices. i do. i mean, let the people who want them be able to buy them from LV. i dont buy from ebay because i dont like second hand bags. i was reading a thread about a mirage speedy and remember seeing auctions on ebay the day they launched:hysteric:, same with the MOCA neverfull, etc.

I don't know if this is true but an SA told me once that LV keeps tabs on people who buy and resell. That is of course if they find out about it. Eventually corporate will list you as a do-not-sell-to-customer and she said that they have refused to sell to people on two occasions already.

honestly NOT at all LOL

why?
because LV stores i my country doesn't always carry the LE items, and ebay would be the place where i can get to buy them :yes:

for instance, the MOCA items... i have no relative in LA, nor friends, ut i can have that item because of ebay.

I just think that if you want an L.E., call LV directly and have them locate one for you. DON'T believe the item is sold out until you actually do the research. IE, the Patchwork Speedy, Bowly and Cabby are still available... when there are numerous amounts of people saying they are sold out. Just do the research first before looking on eBay. I only look on eBay and stuff to see more pictures of the L.E. items.

So far, the only auction that's bothered me on a moral level was one with a seller who had a pic of like 20 MOCA items and 5-7 receipts or somehting.

As for all the other auctions, I don't really care how much the seller is asking for. As long as there's a willing buyer who's desperate enough to pay then I'd give a pat on the back to the seller!

If you took out a loan, bought the bags and sold em on Ebay for a huge profit, you'd do the same.

I don't mind it all.

If anything LV is a culprit as anyone since they are making the bags limited and thus valuable. A