Identify This LV

This is great! Thanks so much john!
I do have an LV in epi leather (it was a gift)and i tried looking for it from their website but it can no longer be found. Maybe it has been discontinued. I don't have a picture so I'll try to describe it the best way i can.

Black epi leather
hand held or carried on the shoulder
zipper closure
top part is wider than the bottom
side view: forms a triangle shape (the pointed part on top and the wide part in the bottom)
a small pocket inside for powders/lipstick

that's all i can say to describe my bag...hope you can help me guys. If you have pics please tell me or if you know of a website were I can check discontinued styles please feel free to reply! Thanks!

This is great! Thanks so much john!
I do have an LV in epi leather (it was a gift)and i tried looking for it from their website but it can no longer be found. Maybe it has been discontinued. I don't have a picture so I'll try to describe it the best way i can.

Black epi leather
hand held or carried on the shoulder
zipper closure
top part is wider than the bottom
side view: forms a triangle shape (the pointed part on top and the wide part in the bottom)
a small pocket inside for powders/lipstick

that's all i can say to describe my bag...hope you can help me guys. If you have pics please tell me or if you know of a website were I can check discontinued styles please feel free to reply! Thanks!

Please take pics as that would really help :yes:

I was informed by JOhn to post this here.
ELRETROLV_001.JPG

This is Eye LOve you, retails 2170. Any idea when it came out? 2006? 2005. Thaanks.