What is the carabiner for?

In case you are going to climb Mt. Everest with your Toki bag LOL

haha xDD that'll be one cool mt climber!

I just use mine to hold my car keys while I'm in classes....then all i have to do is find the elastic cord and pull my keys up instead of having to dig around in my bag for a while in the cold weather~

I usually carry a stellina so I keep my keys in an outside pocket, but I punched a hole in the upper left corner of all my store loyalty cards (I have a ton of them) and I keep them on the carabiner. Makes it much easier to find the one I want, rather than pulling a huge stack out of my wallet and rifling through them all.

I usually carry a stellina so I keep my keys in an outside pocket, but I punched a hole in the upper left corner of all my store loyalty cards (I have a ton of them) and I keep them on the carabiner. Makes it much easier to find the one I want, rather than pulling a huge stack out of my wallet and rifling through them all.

Do you always carry the same bag? I'd imagine it'd be such a chore to keep repositioning the cards (among other stuff) if you like changing bags everyday :biggrin: