Green

favorhermes

Sep 15, 2007
I went to the reference section and see a lot of vert anis and vert olive. Does anyone have any pictures they can post of bags in Vert Amande or a similar green? I would also be interested in forrest green (not sure of the H term for this green) tia

I love Vert Amande. If I were to be looking for a green bag that is brighter than Vert Olive (which I love very much), I would pick Vert Amande. It's not in the current offering, I am afraid.

Here's dark green boxcalf. Not sure of the correct name...

This is with flash. It's very dark, a black green, without flash.

attachment.php

Attachments

• green box bolide3a.jpg
    green box bolide3a.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 265
^^thank you lulilu, that may be the name. The color chart reference for that color is in togo and doesn't look like mine. The "forest green" croc looks a bit closer.

Oh Katel! Stop showing off every amazing, rare, disc. color in boxcalf that you have, and which I am desperately craving....It is just cruel, :P! I agree MrsS, I too have been looking for a similar elusive green which I have not found.

I do think that gorgeous box bolide is Vert Fonce. Here's a Fjord Birkin in Vert Fonce. Sorry, I don't have any pics of anything at all in Vert Amande!

Attachments

• 25_4.jpg
    25_4.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 198
Oh Katel! Stop showing off every amazing, rare, disc. color in boxcalf that you have, and which I am desperately craving....It is just cruel, :P! I agree MrsS, I too have been looking for a similar elusive green which I have not found.

^^ thank you ladies :heart: oh and that's good coming from you miss thalassa blue boxcalf Birkin woman! :P

And the fjord Birkin in vert fonce is :heart: :heart: :heart: