Ladies with Gryson bags (any) please post pictures!

Here's my Gryson Sophie. I was saving it for a gift, but finally decided to carry it and absolutely love it! I also have the Tate in cerise which I haven't yet photographed...it's still all wrapped up in paper and I will probably give it as a Christmas gift.

dscn2055zg9.jpg
dscn2057ct5.jpg

Here's my Heidi in blue and my Jasper in Woven Rust. I have a Tate in Woven blue, but I don't have a picture of it. I don't know if I'll keep either the Heidi or the Jasper, simply because of their size and weight. They're all stunning bags, and I HATE to give them up, but I really don't need a bag that I can put a pony in right now, like Jasper! :roflmfao:

Attachments

• GrysonHeidi2.jpg
    GrysonHeidi2.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 71
  • Jasper1.jpg
    Jasper1.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 73
Here's my Gryson Sophie. I was saving it for a gift, but finally decided to carry it and absolutely love it! I also have the Tate in cerise which I haven't yet photographed...it's still all wrapped up in paper and I will probably give it as a Christmas gift.

dscn2055zg9.jpg
dscn2057ct5.jpg

HOT bag! how is the weight? and does it go on shoulder? I've been eyeing the Ava, it looks very similar but smaller.....

Grace123, is the Heidi heavy? What would you think of it as a work bag?

Heidi is a lightweight, compared to Jasper. It's a little heavy, but managable and it would be a perfect work bag. Since I'm not working outside the house now, I can't think why I bought it, but it's so lovely, I couldn't resist.