HELP should I buy a Damier Speedy 25 or the Black Epi Speedy 25???

Which purse should I choose??

• Damier Speedy 25

• Epi Black Speedy 25

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
how about a black epi LOCKIT ?

i saw it last time i went to LV and it is soooo gorgeous!

i mean so many do have speedys... but i haven't seen the epi lockit that often on ppl...

but of course you can never ever go wrong with a speedy!!! =)

i voted damier. i have it and love it. i get compliments on it all the time and i like that it doesn't scream 'LV' (i have my mono for that :P) another reason why i love the damier, is as some others mentioned, the epi is very classy and dressy, whereas the damier can be dressed either up or down. it looks great with a suit or a trench coat, but doesn't seem out of place on the days i wear jeans and pumas (which is most days, btw!). i feel that the epi would look out of place with very casual wear.

another plus: the damier is less expensive, so you could spend the difference on say, an accessory! :tup:

i voted damier. i have it and love it. i get compliments on it all the time and i like that it doesn't scream 'LV' (i have my mono for that :P) another reason why i love the damier, is as some others mentioned, the epi is very classy and dressy, whereas the damier can be dressed either up or down. it looks great with a suit or a trench coat, but doesn't seem out of place on the days i wear jeans and pumas (which is most days, btw!). i feel that the epi would look out of place with very casual wear.

another plus: the damier is less expensive, so you could spend the difference on say, an accessory! :tup:

You think just like me lol I noticed the price difference and figured hey lets buy an agenda or something like that I am going for the Damier. I have been going through ALL of the pics on here under the LV reference and it looks soooooo good with everyone.

I like how everyone says it can be dressed up or down which is a big plus.

Again thank-you everyone you input has been so helpful and thanks to everyone who has posted in the reference library it was a huge help as well.

I have a Damier 25 on hold and I will pick her up tomorrow :yahoo: I am soooooooooo excited. I think because the Damier is cheaper then the epi I will buy the agenda to match. Thanks for all the input everyone.

Thank-you for everyone's input on this I really did appreciate it...here she is with her matching friend :P (because I didn't buy the epi I had extra to get the friend lol)

Attachments

• DSC01646.JPG
    DSC01646.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC01643.JPG
    DSC01643.JPG
    152.6 KB · Views: 40