CL wedege..comments please!

I got the black ones. =) I agree, the price is great! You enjoy too, cjy!!! And Happy Thanksgiving to YOU and your family and to everybody here! (I can't believe it's here already!)
Just ordered, got the 38. My foot is more narrow than wide, and if most of my other shoes are 7.5, I think I am safe.

CJY, I think they'd look fantastic for spring/summer. A bit nautical, a bit Hamptons, very classic. Tres chic! :tup:

Thanks! Considering your taste that means alot! I ordered them last night, I got the 38, as they only come in whole sizes. I normally wear a 7 1/2 so I hope I am good. I am also eying a pair of simple pumps, I want the nude and the black. Can only get one for now and the nude is hard to find.
Happy Thanksgiving!

You're so sweet, CJY! :shame:

Yup, CL espadrilles only come in whole sizes. In my experience with the wedges, I size down from my regular CL size; up about .5 size from my American size.

Remember to post pics when they come, CJY! :yes:

You're so sweet, CJY! :shame:

Yup, CL espadrilles only come in whole sizes. In my experience with the wedges, I size down from my regular CL size; up about .5 size from my American size.

Remember to post pics when they come, CJY! :yes:
Gosh their sizing can make your head hurt. I have no place in town to try on, that makes it stressfull. So the 38 was the right choice if my US size is 7 1/2, good to know.
Well let me ask you, would you start with the nude or black simple pump. I think I can track down the nude if I want them. No problem with the black, I just have to decide!

Very cute......but with that said, i wouldn't purchase them. I wouldn't want to spend good $$ on canvas CLs in which you don't see the red sole. there are quite a few other designers who make an almost identical shoe at a fraction of the price.

Very cute......but with that said, i wouldn't purchase them. I wouldn't want to spend good $$ on canvas CLs in which you don't see the red sole. there are quite a few other designers who make an almost identical shoe at a fraction of the price.
Do you like these better, but in black? I have eyed these too, they are Prada Thanks!

Attachments

• 0468292452950_74x74.jpg
    0468292452950_74x74.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 26