What colour jumbo to get??

shiny_hair

O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
Hello girls! I've been away from this forum for too long, missed all of you! How has everyone been?

So my ban lasts till the wedding, which is in 3 weeks accck!!! And I think it's about time I started planning my next Chanel purchase!(just don't tell my fiance I'm starting so early HAHA)

I have pretty much decided on getting a jumbo flap next (unless I try it on and it really looks too big for me) but not sure what colour to get! I originally wanted cream/white (btw can someone tell me how many variations of white the classic flap comes in??) cos I don't have any decent-sized white bags, but the other colours I've seen (like purple, red) are so beautiful!

Also I am SO out of touch, can anyone tell me what classic flap colours are coming out in Spring 08? Tks babes!!!! :P

Hi Shiny Hair :smile:,

Noticed that you're in Singapore - The KL boutique brought in white jumbo flaps (snow white, not cream) in caviar. It comes with either silver or gold chains. So it's highly possible that the Singapore b has them too. I'm 5'3 and the bag works great for me with shortened chains. Happy hunting! :smile:

Hi Shiny Hair :smile:,

Noticed that you're in Singapore - The KL boutique brought in white jumbo flaps (snow white, not cream) in caviar. It comes with either silver or gold chains. So it's highly possible that the Singapore b has them too. I'm 5'3 and the bag works great for me with shortened chains. Happy hunting! :smile:

Ooh thanks!! How much is it in KL, if you dun mind me asking??

Yup, $2,250 to $2,650. I really recommend getting it in white. I have a white jumbo and it is GORGEOUS. :drool: White just gives such a great contrast, especially if you frequently wear darker colored clothing. Haven't had any problems with color transfer yet *knock on wood*.

I also just got the black patent today and it's gorgeous as well!

Ideal color for Jumbo will be red or purple (but it's impossible to find since it's seasonal color)....Me too wuld love to know abt the new 08 color for the classic range!