Do I remain ANON?????

PinkSuadeSoho

Princess Grace Ave
O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
I have a few neighbors that decided a great place to park their boats, cars, and other very large items would be the front yard. The area we live, is filled with very $$$$ homes, but a few are old-timers that are waiting to be torn down. So, these old- timer homes have broken bylaws for quite some time. I have been trying to not stir the pot and over look the unsightly mess. However, it just bugs the heck out of me:sad:. I placed a call with the city to file a complaint. They won't file anything unless you give out your name, number and home address. Do I just give it out:confused1:, in hopes that our neighbors don't find out who lodged the complaint? Perhaps I should just give up and close my eyes at the bylaws being broken? What's your advise? You guys, I am so frustrated.:Push:

Give a different name and a different address lmao!
No but seriously, the note in the mailbox sounds like a good idea to start with. Give them a few weeks and see what happens. If the mess isnt cleared up, I would file a complaint with my name and all, but then again-I just dont care lmao!

That's an idea I haven't thought of. I may take that route. To be honest, I don't know. (HOA). I should but don't. I would think so. I knew all of that when I lived in Dallas, but not Vancouver.:shame:

If you have an HOA, you should be paying the fees. If you arent paying any fees, you probably dont have one lol!

I once had an issue with a neighbor..
I left a note in their mailbox and everything was resolved after that...try it!
That's what I did once, too! It works! What I did was write a letter and a few areas in that letter I mentioned "we" and "neighbors", to make the person think that a few people are annoyed by it. Then at the bottom, I signed "your neighbors". Keep it ANON in a letter like that, don't put a return address, mail it, and it should work! Good luck!

We all pay too much to have to put up with neighbors who don't give a rat's a** about others. If the anonymous letter doesn't work, I wouldn't hesitate to register a complaint with my name.

That's what I did once, too! It works! What I did was write a letter and a few areas in that letter I mentioned "we" and "neighbors", to make the person think that a few people are annoyed by it. Then at the bottom, I signed "your neighbors". Keep it ANON in a letter like that, don't put a return address, mail it, and it should work! Good luck!

Yes, glad I read that from Swanky and Jill. Others as well here have posted how I feel. Glad it isn't me being anal. I will try the letter first.:flowers:

We all pay too much to have to put up with neighbors who don't give a rat's a** about others. If the anonymous letter doesn't work, I wouldn't hesitate to register a complaint with my name.
That is exactly what bothers me^^^we pay so much to maintain and landscape, yet these people don't stop to think that it's so unappealing. At least IMO:sad::crybaby: