Carly colors...

badkitty

Jan 14, 2007
Anyone heard more about the new Carly colors... like the bronze one? I am dying to see it, but I don't want to just order it sight unseen. The people at JAX weren't very informative on it and didn't really know anything about it. If I hadn't asked about it, they woudn't have told me. She said there were no other colors expect what was already out in the stores.

Anyway, anyone seen or have it yet? Pictures would be great! Thanks!!!:graucho:

I haven't seen them yet, but I was able to order the khaki/chocolate at the boutique on Sunday. :yahoo:I'll post pics when she gets here, though I'm sure most are wanting to see the bronze :lol:

I saw the khaki/chocolate today and its nice. Not quite as much contrast as the khaki/black is and warmer than the khaki/saddle. I think that it is a great color combo!
I know we have it at my store and I am so tempted to go there tonight to look because I work Friday and Saturday and I know I won't be able to look then. I really want another carly besides the brown/brown and black/black combos. My sister just bought a large carly and I really like the size. Maybe I will get one of the new colors in the large....

When do you think it will come out in stores?Is the color really dark brown or more of a mahogany? I would love to see it! I hope some one has it soon to post so I can decide to order it or not!?