Where can I find the Gustto Parina Large bag?

Trayler

Dreaming in Shoeland
O.G.
Jul 19, 2007
Hey everyone.

I was recently bitten by the Gustto bug and I really like the look of the large Parina.Does anyone own one? Can you tell me how it looks IRL and how much it can actually hold?Any pictures?

Also,does anyone know where I can find one?

I don't have one, but I tried one on in the store. It's ginormous. It fits nicely on the shoulder but it was like wearing a blanket--it covered me from shoulder to hip and I could wrap the bag 1/2 way around my body! For reference, I'm 5'6" and about 130 lbs.

JC Madison, Revolve, and The Purse Store still have them available.

:yes:...I have the parina in burgundy and love it. They have two sizes available, so I would say if you are under 5"6, get the smaller version. I am 5'8 and owe the large one and will say that standing up, I can't touch the bottom inside of it. I would send you pictures but I am new to TPF and still learning my way around it. Good luck!

I just bought the large one in gray. Initially, I thought it was HUGE but once you cinch the top a little bit, it looks fine (I'm 5'5"). It's really grown on me but I couldn't stand the smell of it at first - such a strong chemically-treated, old leather smell! They have a beautiful wine-colored medium parina on sale at Active Endeavors right now. Hope that helps!

I used to lust over that same wine medium Parina on AE! I heard it doesn't fit on the shoulder, though, so I decided against it. I wish they'd make a medium-large Parina!

Hi, I have two large parinas, one in camel and the other, in petrol colors. I love them as well as my bacas and setela for the leather is so soft and beautiful and really very light. They definitely could hold tons of stuff and definitely would fit comfortably on your shoulders. I just noticed that the length of the strap is not uniform for parina (well, each gustto bag is really unique and one of its kind) so as you can see on the pix, the camel one has shorter strap making it look a little smaller than the petrol one although they are of the same size. By the way, I stand 5'5" but the bag still doesnt look huge for me. You can buy one from ebay or http://www.vialuxury.com/productdetail.asp?productid=5845 where its on sale for $495.

Attachments

• IMG_3098a.JPG
    IMG_3098a.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_3099a.JPG
    IMG_3099a.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 173
Hi, I have two large parinas, one in camel and the other, in petrol colors. I love them as well as my bacas and setela for the leather is so soft and beautiful and really very light. They definitely could hold tons of stuff and definitely would fit comfortably on your shoulders. I just noticed that the length of the strap is not uniform for parina (well, each gustto bag is really unique and one of its kind) so as you can see on the pix, the camel one has shorter strap making it look a little smaller than the petrol one although they are of the same size. By the way, I stand 5'5" but the bag still doesnt look huge for me. You can buy one from ebay or http://www.vialuxury.com/productdetail.asp?productid=5845 where its on sale for $495.

Thanks...that was so helpful:tup:

Karizma Boutique has a 35% off code right now, toutie35, and they carry these two bags.

GusttoCParMed.jpg
GusttoParMed.jpg